Sorry, no results.
Please try another keyword
Welcome to the final week of Money Month! I’m pumped for this episode because I believe it holds the key to succeeding in any other goal in our financial lives that we’ve covered in money month and in our previous money episodes from TLS season one. Today I’m talking with Farnoosh Torabi, she’s a bestselling financial author, coach, TV personality,[...]
Welcome to the final week of Money Month!
I’m pumped for this episode because I believe it holds the key to succeeding in any other goal in our financial lives that we’ve covered in money month and in our previous money episodes from TLS season one.
Today I’m talking with Farnoosh Torabi, she’s a bestselling financial author, coach, TV personality, and podcaster out to help people live richer, happier lives.
Today we’ll be discussing the money mindsets that have the power to cause us to succeed or fail in our financial lives. This is an amazing framework that applies to anything we want in life, far beyond money as well!
Plus, Farnoosh is answering TLS listener questions about money.
This episode is perfect for anyone who is unsure about why they haven’t succeeded with their financial goals so far, or wants to learn how to implement effective financial strategies.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- Why Farnoosh wanted to pursue journalism as a career but decided to major in finance in college instead.
- How Farnoosh got into journalism and used her finance degree to her advantage.
- Farnoosh’s advice for anyone looking to break into the news industry.
- How Farnoosh got out of $30,000 in debt on an $18,000 salary (while living in New York!).
- The money mindsets and disciplines that Farnoosh believes helps change our relationship with our finances.
- How Tony Robbin’s framework for success and failure applies to our financial lives.
- Farnoosh’s #1 strategy to improving your financial future.
- What Farnoosh would tell someone just starting out on this journey.
Farnoosh answers listener questions:
- How do you plan for an inconsistent income?
- What business structure should your blog have?
- How much should you have on hand for an emergency fund?
- How do you handle being a breadwinning wife?
- How should I handle invasive questions people ask me about my income?
TLS: Debt reduction and motivation with Eric Williams
TLS: Becoming Financially Proactive with Mary Beth Storjorhann
TLS: 27 Ways to Make Money Online Part 1 – Hilary Rushford
TLS: 27 Ways to Make Money Online Part 2 – Jessie Artigue
So Money with Farnoosh Torabi Podcast
You’re So Money: Live Rich, Even When You’re Not
When She Makes More: The Truth About Navigating Love and Life for a New Generation of Women
Psych Yourself Rich, Video Enhanced Version: Get the Mindset and Discipline You Need to Build Your Financial Life
Freshbooks (Affiliate link + free 30 day trial to the bookkeeping software I’m obsessed with!)
Tony Robbins video
John Lee Dumas income reports
@Farnoosh on Twitter